Small Words This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Jealousy.
Small word, really. Three syllables.
You’d think that a word describing such
a force as Jealousy would be bigger.
Because,
Jealousy is big.
It can kill kings, splinter siblings, and
begin bitter battles between the closest
of friends.
You’d think that it would be a bigger word.
But I guess that those moved by Jealousy
are the smallest of us all.

jetta.ckThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 24, 2013 at 3:11 pm:
I love the connections you established in this piece... Great job!!

ZozeyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 24, 2013 at 12:01 pm:
I love it! I love how you talk about jelously being small, but big! Awsome!

ChrisJThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 23, 2013 at 2:43 pm:
I love how you ended the piece, good job!

KatelynHanksThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 22, 2013 at 5:12 pm:
True Story