One day...

One day I will leave you... I will leave you and will not ever come back...
I will disappear like stars in the day.
I will vanish like the Sun at night.
I will depart like time that never stops flowing...
I will be gone... I will move away... I will get lost...
And you will not be able to find me...
But don’t you not blame me when I’ll be gone...
Don’t you call me betrayer when I will move away...
Don’t you call me a heart breaker when I will be lost...
Because...
That will not be my fault.
I will not leave you willingly, I will not...
Silently, I will pass away and my breaths will stop.
Silently, I will leave you on your own.
May be just now. May be years later.
I will close my eyes and they will not open again...
I am afraid to go... Afraid to leave you...
But..
I will have to go...
Will you miss me then?
Will you cry for me?
If you will, then please don’t...
As I will not come back...

augustsummerflingThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 25 at 6:54 am:
I can't wait for the sketch! It's going to be so cool !! 

Sabeen_YameenThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 26 at 10:29 am :
Will post soon.. will give you the link :)

Madiha said...
Feb. 20 at 12:10 pm:
Fab! :) Loved it!

Feb. 21 at 10:19 am :
Thanks... :P lol.

Hammy Rajput said...
Feb. 20 at 7:06 am:
Nysh.. :) ALLAH give u more succes in every step of life.. My prayers always with u.. Hats Off.. JAZAKALLAH

AngelfreeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 19 at 5:26 pm:
very very wonderful..... this kind of writing is what makes doing writing worth wild

Feb. 20 at 1:24 am :
Gracious! :) thank u...

Lawless-FlameRoseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 19 at 1:12 pm:
NICE!!this is really good you should never stop writing

Feb. 20 at 1:25 am :
thank u for encouraging....surely, i'll keep on writing.. :)

HamzawaseemThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 19 at 5:55 am:
Surely, its your best. It deserves being published in the mag. Keep it up!

Feb. 19 at 12:12 pm :
I <3 this one.. thanks again brother...

ForeverMysteryThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 19 at 5:05 am:
Hey awesome work. You made me cry. It's like you gave words to my emotions....Keep writing :)

Feb. 19 at 5:13 am :
A grazillion thanks gal! :)

Feb. 19 at 5:14 am :
grazillion thanks gal! :)

Amanda_Posh said...
Feb. 19 at 4:48 am:
Nicely written..loved it!