Ourselves

Frustrating heeds us all
Sometimes more than word
In screams and yells
We brought this upon ourselves.

We brought this upon ourselves.
Through the beginning of expectation
thinking some of us can handle
The flood while others really can't.

Jade.I.AmThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
yesterday at 2:36 pm:
I didn't really understand the first half but i loved the second. So true. It doesn't seem like accountability is a theme in many young people's writing, so it's kind of refreshing. 

IAmStill..GGThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 5:51 pm :
Jade, you are awesome. Truly amazing. I never get emails anymore from teenink saying I got a comment. This time, I opened it up and I saw a large line of them FROM YOU. You are a sweetheart, thank you!!!

Jade.I.AmThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
today at 6:17 pm :
You're very welcome! And I hate it when that happens! O:

CTS207This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 18 at 1:59 pm:
I like the idea, but I feel as though it was blocked by the emotion that I presume must have inspired this work. This could use some good formating and expanding on the idea via diving deeper into the emotion of frustration. But beyond all this its a really good start.

GLoveGGThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 19 at 4:00 pm :
Thank you very much for the feedback. I don't think I get enough true opinion and info on my work as I'd like to, so I appreciate you giving me that. I'm going to try and work on  that. :) Once again, thank you. :)