Books are the Key!

Lands long lost are suddenly found,
Mysteries of the earth are slowly unwound,
Imagination in pages all around,
With places in which I can be me,
The cage I am in requires a key
So it looks to be books,
That will set me free.

NiquelThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 3:02 pm:
Wow, that's so good! Your second best poem!

PotterWhoLockedThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 6 at 7:09 pm:
Wow, I love this. Five stars from me!

LariElaineThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 1 at 3:25 pm:
i love this, i can totally relate!

IrenieThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 28 at 10:55 pm:
I love this because I can totally relate to it. I love immersing myself in books and they really do set me free when everything around me is confining me. Books are like magical places to escape to. I like this poem.

Sophie_sparkle_popsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 24 at 6:46 pm:
Good but the middle needs some work

packerbacker12This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Mar. 3 at 5:10 pm :
nice! i like it... but yes needs some work in the middle.