she is my flower

she was my flower,
she made my heart stand still,
she is my flower,
my daffodil.

I am her wall,
so sturdy and tall,
I am her wall,
cracks and all.

She is my will,
my power to live,
she is my will,
she keeps my heart active.

I am her bow,
she my arrow,
I am her buffalo,
she my doe.

She is my sunshine,
so bright and warm,
I am her clouds,
just before a storm.

finally,I'm her planet,
she my star,
we both love each other,
but only from afar.

FireloverThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 7:30 pm:
Loved it absolutely loved it :)

S.S.SplattersThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Love it so beautiful

HunterHayesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 7, 2013 at 11:27 am :
thank you yall!!  i havent been online for a long time, but i apreciate all the feedback. i will try to post more poetry   :)

SoulPoetry said...
Jul. 4, 2013 at 4:20 pm:
This is the sweetest poem i've ever read in my life :) I love the way you worded everything. The rhyme sceme in this poem made it catchy and songlike C: great job!!!!!

Free.Style.LifeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 3, 2013 at 10:34 am:
This is just beautiful! Wonderful job! I'm very surprised they haven't published this in their magazine! Keep trying! ~Free ;)(:

the-love-guruThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jun. 9, 2013 at 9:57 pm :
thank you   :)  thats so kind

KJ-loveThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I totally love this... I never thought you would be the romance type ray, but i admit this is AWESOME!!!!

raymondpaulThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 20, 2013 at 5:59 pm :
thank you  :)

TheMadBrine said...
This is cool! I am not one for poetry though haha but good nonetheless:)

LiraDaeris said...
Apr. 15, 2013 at 1:10 am:
'Aw this is cute! I really like this one with its imagery. Applausos

abcxyz said...
Apr. 11, 2013 at 12:09 am:
nice one..your flower might be happy reading this

EnnaGirl said...
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!!! it was so moving, so sweet. FANTABULOUS JOB!!  

Apr. 11, 2013 at 12:14 am :
thank you all you guys   :)

Chattyquill replied...
Apr. 21, 2013 at 7:24 pm :
i told you i oved this poem, no doubt others would love it too :)

FallenoutofgraceThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 30, 2013 at 11:19 am:
i really liked your poem

midgetgrrlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 25, 2013 at 11:56 am:
the endings sad :( but i like it

Mysterygirl3This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 24, 2013 at 11:10 pm:
Awesome poem

Hannah_Ignatiuk16 said...
Mar. 19, 2013 at 10:26 am:
i really liked the layout of the poem and it felt like you ment it  

Sunny225This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Mar. 19, 2013 at 10:28 am :
i love it al lot