voicemails This work is considered exceptional by our editorial staff.

the kind of stars that would inspire me
to call you in the middle of the night
and knee-deep in a sea of diamonds
shivering describe the sky to you
as you waited patiently to hear my voice,
each foggy breath decoded into static
mumbling dazzled how beautiful you were to me
more that that glimmering, shimmering brilliance
above me, shakily, smiling through
chattering teeth,
and often you would reciprocate
in your warm house half naked in your blankets
voice soft and low and rough in a sweet attempt
to let sleeping parents lie, not much of anything
except your inflated promises again
and gentle sighs as you bade goodnight
to the girl with stars in her eyes
and frost in her lungs
who loved you.

Laugh-it-OutThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Wow, you seriously have a way with words, mean I have never read such descriptive litterature. I agree with Mckay that nowadays poems are regenerated and everything is a copy of the next, but your stuff, it's original. Keep rockin

MyApocalypticThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
It's people like you and Mckay that keep me rockin', Laugh-it-out :)))

Laugh-it-OutThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Thanks!! And dont worry, I always love to check out your work :) oh and I have a couple new pieces up.....if u were interested in tht sorta thing ;) keep rockin apocoliptic

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Hey, Laugh-it-Out, thank for agreeing with. Isn't Apocalytic great? You too are great; don't think I'm overlooking your work. By the way which one of you is Morgan? I got emailed saying someone named Morgan C. commented on this poem. Thought I'd just ask. Don't have too answer if you don't wanna. And keep rocking and writing—both of you/ *u*

Haha, I'm Morgan! Totally weird that teenink would email you saying that O-O

Teenink will do some wierd things sometimes. Haha. 

I have a couple of poeple on this site that I've requested to receive an email from Teenink to know when they've posted something new. I guess that's why. '^'

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Your poetry amazes me poem after poem. And I'm not saying that just to be on good terms with you or to be hypocritical. You poetry is what poetry should be, what poetry lacks today too often. I dunno why more people don't appreciate it more. I love it.