Not for Me

I once heard someone say your past goes with your name and it was strange
I know for me that will not be the case because that phrase is going to change

moderndayEmilyDickinsonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jul. 23 at 10:53 pm
I found this really inspring. Your poem helped me now; right now, I'm going through a hard time, something that's inside me. And all I can say is this is really inspring, full of meaning, and...your poem helped me. Thank you for helping me, and thank you for sharing this.

RyanM.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 1 at 3:24 am
You've helped me. So I'm glad I could help you.

moderndayEmilyDickinsonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Aug. 1 at 10:12 am
Thank you, and I'm glad, I could somehow help you.

Aug. 1 at 10:20 am
Thank you.