A cry for Affection

No one cares about this article,
Its just words from someone you don't know,
words from someone with a broken heart,
that they wouldn't dare to show,
and as I write these words,
I feel I cannot breathe,
because the world that is around me,
is solely beginning to leave,
Ill tell you about my self,
Even though you wont take it to mind,
that once I lost my self,
and was surely hard to find,
but once I found myself,
I did not know what to do,
like a dog chasing her tail,
I found myself askew,
I wish these tears would stop,
there flowing way to fast,
I'm so unsure, on how Ill even last.

AudrithMcfarland said...
Feb. 15 at 12:27 am:
This is so wonderful! Im using it for a project in my English class. Dont stop writing!

ValleyMae13 said...
Feb. 14 at 5:53 pm:
Oh my God I love all of yalls comments thank you for commenting :) it made me very happy :)

SapphireLamourThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 14 at 4:22 pm:
Beautiful! Just make sure you don't settle for less affection than you deserve and don't forget that you do deserve affection. You are a very talented writer  

sadesddThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 14 at 12:17 pm:
I like how you started this poem because it grabs the reader and actually makes them care and take it to mind.

MarieAntoinette2012This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 14 at 11:30 am:
Hey, I understand how you feel. I'm reading this on Valentine's Day after fighting with my boyfriend. The articles I read mean something to me. Other wise, I wouldn't skip luch to be on here.

RarelyJadedThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 13 at 11:13 pm:
I feel like you and I are exactly the same... At least from reading your other poem and now this one too. You are an amazing person and God loves you! Just remember that:)

WriterHeadThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 13 at 10:11 pm:
i know exactly how you feel, seriously. just keep living, it'll get better.