YOU MADE MY WEAK

I am lying in my bed with a comfy night set
Still I am feeling uncomfortable
Like something is missing in the air.
I should assume you are not going to call
since you have a tactic schedule.
I don’t think there is any hope for patch up..
I don’t even know – have we ever been together?

Radio is on the chest ,
Pillow under my head is almost wet..
Brimming with anxiety and frustration
drawing nonsense illustrations.
Misunderstanding of the time,
Damn! They are clouding my mind.
Tear drops are racing down on my cheeks
Freak! Why you made me so weak?

ShrutiChauhanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 19 at 12:21 am:
okay. thanx a ton :) Sadesdd

Feb. 19 at 12:20 am:
thanks Geena :)

SapphireLamourThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 14 at 4:16 pm:
I feel for your confusion and frustration.

sadesddThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 14 at 12:19 pm:
I like your rhyming ability:) btw- awesome poem

Feb. 14 at 11:45 am:
haha.. yea i know .. :)

annyAngel said...
Feb. 14 at 2:02 am:
sweet little poem .. reminding me my old days when i  broke up with my ex. may be same has happened with you but don't worry cuz it would be normal :)

WriterHeadThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 13 at 10:09 pm:
this poem made me weak, lol!!!! good job.

GeenaEliseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 13 at 5:35 pm:
I like it. It's different and keeps you wanting to read more. 

crazyShrutiThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 11:46 pm :
thanks elise :)