Never Letting Go | Teen Ink

Never Letting Go

By BrittaneyPeacock DIAMOND, Houston, Texas
BrittaneyPeacock DIAMOND, Houston, Texas

"Be yourself and never change for no one, If they can't except you for you then don't have them".
"Go after your dreams, do whatever it takes to get there and never let go". "Live life to the fullest cause there is never tomorrow".

Your here with me and you know I love you so no I'm never letting go, go of you, you can try and run, tell me you don't want me or even yell at me but I'm never letting go because this shows how much you mean to me even in the bad

I want to love, be with you, marry you and spend my life with you until the end of time dancing in the pouring rain

I want ti die old with you by my side, I want to sit on the porch and watch our grand kids sing and play

I love you so no I'm never letting go until the end of time while were dancing in the cold freezing rain

your mine always until death do us apart, you my other part of my heart and only our hands hold the key so be with me even if we live on the street, you can have all of me, I'm never ever letting go of you

Thanky you but it's the other way around the poem is reflecting the boy being obsessed with the girl, but I'm glad you liked it.

SHY_GIRL BRONZE, Apopka, Florida
This sound as if she is really obssesed with the boy. But at the same time i liked it