My Bread

Write I must
Though the same old cliches
Keep whirring through my head.
And even this
That now I write
Is one of them, above said.
Yet write I must
For she alone
With her little pleasures, keeps me fed

DawnieRae said...
Jul. 22, 2013 at 4:16 pm:
I love this poem! I love the picture for it too. Great job!

JoPepperThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 22, 2013 at 8:54 pm:
Great job!  Keep writing xD

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 23, 2013 at 10:00 am :
Thank YOU!

JoPepperThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Feb. 24, 2013 at 9:32 am :
No Problem! xD

EPluribusUnumThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:10 pm:
First of all, you used the word whirring, which is fantastic! Secondly, I love this poem and can definitely relate. Your style really shines through here and I appreciate how you manipulated sentence structure.

Feb. 14, 2013 at 10:38 pm :
Thank you and I'm glad you like it... How do you rate it??  I invented a new rhyming scheme for this...see it?

EPluribusUnumThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Feb. 15, 2013 at 3:48 pm :
5/5 I love it

Feb. 15, 2013 at 11:30 pm :
WOW...Thank YOU!

thatunknownthingThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 12, 2013 at 5:51 am:
ha! i liked the way you phrased this, though the theme isn't all that strong. 4/5!

Feb. 13, 2013 at 12:59 pm :
Hey, thanks for the feedback.  :D  ... :P