tears for love fear from above

you were my life you were my love to me you shined from above so beautiful and loved guided by a dove i have never look so sad until a girl came up and told me the most amazing stories it made me worry that what she told me was the only she was my heart she had my soul she wore my love on her cloths after i sold my soul to the one who never stole
after you left and was sent to a better place but to me it was a lonely place i was left with lonlyness so help me I'm crying i told you I'm sorry I'm always in heartache please god forgive me what is this dark thing growing on me i don't know i don't care i need you back here you left me alone here nothing but fear
I'm crying for your tears and you left all your fears in my ears and nobody's here to help me be free from tears baby I'm here

cristelThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 30 at 12:34 pm
aw sound sweet . u are gifted at writing !    

EnnaGirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
this was amazing...so beautful and ur imagery is really good. just an amazing piece of work. good job!!!