Stained Raven | Teen Ink

Stained Raven

By Under-the-Rain GOLD, Chicago, Illinois
Under-the-Rain GOLD, Chicago, Illinois

Are you ready to go to battle with your mind?- Written by me :)
Lost the battle, win the war//Bringing my sinking ship back to the shore- Paramore, Now

I close my eyes and brace myself.
I have to keep my sanity.
"She has to stay where she belongs."
Now is not the time to let her out.
I have to keep the blue-feathered coating showing.
***You'll create a scene if you open the jar.

"As you torture her, you're creating a bigger scar on yourself, which is destroying both of you. Just tell me." Starling, please let your metal stringed vocals voice into my fantasy. Take me away from my dreamlike world.
"I don't want you to stop caring about me... if I let the crimson stained black feathers poor out, it will be the past."
"We share the past. 'No one can hurt you more than yourself, so as it splits open, sorrow comes out, and power is given.' I know. I am here for you." I saw it in your eyes, I heard it in your metal strings tunes. We share the past. We've seen the same hues.

***...power is given,
"Nevermore!" I can't be happy
with the burden, the life.

"Sorrow lives through everyday."

Getting rid of apathy.
Oh, the renewal,
Departure of one's self.

"You do NOT have emptied hands anymore. Stop this pain. Let the part of you- The Raven & The Bluebird go, and become one with me.
Notice me."

on Mar. 29 2013 at 10:26 pm
Fallen_ PLATINUM, Quakertown, Pennsylvania

" a shattered world is only an opening into a new beginning with laughs, smiles, and love all around enter the world of the light and away from the broken darkness"

why isn't all your stuff pubb'd it should be cause you know what its always the same for me your amazing and again you are my favorite :3 way to go and keep them comming

on Mar. 21 2013 at 8:51 pm
Khristopher23, Portland, Oregon
I'm a sucker for Poe. Keep it coming.

on Mar. 1 2013 at 8:57 pm
monkeymorgan BRONZE, Middlebury, Indiana

"Fair means that everybody gets what they need and the only way to get what you need is to make that happen yourself." Rick Riordan

very good job it wasvery well written  

on Mar. 1 2013 at 8:52 pm
Under-the-Rain GOLD, Chicago, Illinois

Thank you so much,  you made me smile when you said that it will get published in a book one day,   this poem is part of a book i'm writing though. :)  

mimigay9065 said...
on Feb. 10 2013 at 7:08 pm
this was a wonderfil poem and liked it very much. i it will ge published in a book one day