Pinky's Poem

Teeth white as snow
lips red as blood
dark hazel eyes bearing
down on my rosy cheeks
making me wish I was his
I try not to look but it is hard not to stare knowing he is always there
I wish to take his hand and intertwine them with my own
just thinking of this makes me shake to my bones
So i quickly look down
he places his ice cold hand on my warm forehead
making me quiver
he quickly retracts
and I can't help but laugh
a crocked grin paints his face
leaving an everlasting mark
on my heart

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
yesterday at 1:26 pm:
I agree with redhairCat: the imagery used is lovely. Woncerful work; I love the image too that you used.

Soccer23This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 11:37 am :
Thank you! :) 

redhairCatThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 25 at 3:18 pm:
Great imagery! So good! Keep writing!

mollybug13This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 15 at 10:21 pm:
wow I love this poem... It is perfectly worded

Feb. 17 at 11:27 pm :
Thank you :)