The feeling of getting lost in a book.

Smell the rusted parchment today,
Under the cozy blankets you lay,
There are so many mysteries to unfold,
Before all the little secrets are told,
Dreaming during the heavy thunder,
With Alice you unfold the wonders,
Clutch the book tightly to your chest,
And watch the bird sleep in its nest,
You have the Hogwarts feast to eat,
All those witches you have to greet,
Your day starts with a cup of coffee,
and that’s when you meet Dobby,
Don’t for get to linger through the fields,
Those swords are waiting to be shield
You have the vast world to explore
To build a castle on the seashore,
The three headed dog guards the treasure,
May you have the strength to bore the pressure,
The doors of the library are open for you,
For all those times you feel extremely blue,
These are the perks of loving a book,
Thats the reason why I’d rather read then cook.

aliceXcheshireThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 15 at 1:20 pm:
I love that I'm in here too  

Scribbleaway.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
May 2 at 3:44 am :
Thankyouu means alot. 

SunnyLuvsworldHugsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 12:08 pm :
i luv harry potter !!

Feb. 15 at 1:19 pm:
This a beautiful poem, makes me a little lonely though

HamzawaseemThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 15 at 12:54 pm:
very nice!!!

Apr. 30 at 8:39 am :
Thankyou. :0

EnnaGirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 10 at 12:31 am:
i love the descriptions. its like ur pulling the reader into the action. u show us the beauty of going into another world!! i love it. ^_^ good job!

Apr. 30 at 8:39 am :
omg. Thankyou.

WhiteSwan13This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 10 at 12:28 am:
I love this poem, it really discribes the magic of reading!

Apr. 30 at 8:38 am :
That means so much to me. ;) 

Flubagirl said...
Feb. 3 at 3:35 pm:
Oh my goodness this poem just described my life. I love it so much! :D

Feb. 4 at 10:01 pm :
oh thankyouuu

night.lord said...
Feb. 3 at 7:50 am:
Great job! I love reading myself so I understand how a story can draw you in...Keep up the good work!

Feb. 3 at 7:51 am :
that means so muuch