Makeup/ Break up

You know, my makeup,
Is a lot like you.
You can both make me feel
Shiny and new.
I keep you close,
Just in case.
I let you both
Touch my face.
You make my cheeks
Fill with color.
When you’re not around
my shine is duller.
You both make
my smile wider.
Even when I’m forced
to stand beside her.
You both run
When I cry.
I crumble
When you say goodbye,
And worst is that when you’re
not complimenting me.
There is someone else
You go and see.

LexusMarie said...
today at 10:28 pm:
Hi, this is great! I really enjoyed reading this!

AriaTomlinsonThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 5 at 3:38 pm:
good! xxx that was very good!

EmmettHerculeLaFaveThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 3 at 3:00 pm:
Very well written and effective, 5/5!

RarelyJadedThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 2 at 12:41 pm:
Loved this! I'm giving it 5 stars:)

kyramcnThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 2 at 12:11 am:
This is so creative i  love it!

ZachhMThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 1 at 7:25 pm:
I like this poem. It's innocent and you can clearly see the comparison. Enjoyed reading it

SakuyaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 1 at 9:30 am:
I really like this but instead of just stating the comparision to the person making you feel beautiful and new use a description but I really like this poem it's really good