Snow and Skating

Skaters on the lake
Silent trees watching
Beautiful ice
Bitter cold
Hockey goals
Hanging limbs
Waving sticks
Windless branches
Speedy skates
Solid guardians

mnm08This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 25 at 8:05 pm:
That was simply beautiful =) ! I loved it.  

Artgirl1999This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 7:23 am :
Wow, I can't believe people like this so much! I didn't think it was very good, myself. Part of why I put it on here. Thanks, guys!

mollybug13This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 14 at 4:12 pm:
I agree with HanBan12.... awesome ... love it 5/5

Apr. 14 at 9:15 pm :
Thank you, guys! I appreciate it. :D

Hanban12This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 13 at 8:49 pm:
Awesome! Very shory yet sweet. I love how the imagery all flows togther perfectly.... ur very talented! :P

today at 7:20 am :
Thanks! I'm glad you liked it.

In_Love_with_WritingThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 8 at 10:00 pm:
The first thought that came to me when reading this was exactly what the title alluded to: skating and winter. I'm not sure what exactly you were hoping to achieve with this (were you trying to describe a winter scene?), but I did like it a lot. :)

Feb. 9 at 1:03 pm :
Actually, I had no idea where thus was going when I wrote it. Mostly i was just messing around with alliteration and description, and it came out like a poem, which surprised me. I'm not very good at poetry; I'm more of a prose writer. Anyway, thanks for commenting and reading!