Little Quiet Narcissist

By , Chicago, IL
Hi,I'm Cindy and these are my boyfriends
Tom,Ben,and Randy.
You can join my little quartet
and we can have some fun.
How am I making you upset,dear child?
Just come with us under our house which is under the sun
and we can have a lot of fun.

You little b****,I hate you
You're a vile thing,you're just a
little quite narcissist who doesn't believe in a thing.
I feel sorry for your parents and how they raised you
because this is not how true love is stewed. You
made me mad,you insolent girl. To invite me to your house with three men. That's enough to make me hurl. Girl, I've got no words to say to you,other than that you have to change your ways. You may have gotten straight A's in school,but you got straight F's in how to keep it cool. You don't just go around making a fool of yourself by interacting with kids younger than you,and demanding them to perform acts that'll cost them their youth. Well I have to say something:screw you,or rather,screw your boyfriends and don't screw me. They're the ones you want anyway,it doesn't take a soothsayer to realize you're going to have a future with them and not me because I'm not the one providing you with what you need. But what I can do is plant the seeds for my own future which doesn't have you in it, haha. Your boyfriends will for you,Cindy,they're going to have to take turns to babysit,and that's all there is to it.

Joseph S. said...
Jan. 29, 2013 at 9:47 am
there's only one thing wrong with this poem...it's that I never heard it before!   because if i did...i would tell you to never write it

rachelcritic replied...
Well that's very sweet of you. I did endure a lot of pain with this girl that I still carry with me to this day.She broke my heart,and now I think someone's got to be crazy enough to mend it with glue or something.Because I feel my heart is really broken,it actually feels like it's broken because of what this narcissitic bitch did to me. On our last date ,she didn't even have the decency to drive me home because she lived far from where I lived.She basically dumped me on the stop... (more »)