I am Poor

Yes it's true you see for I am poor as I can be. I sleep in my box for a decent nights sleep. I get my food from a dumpster and yes it's gross as can be.I don't like to beg or plea but could you please rescue me. I hate living on the streets, I hate this scary place. People look at me like I have a distorted face. I'm just like them maybe less clean. My hair is grease and my skin is marked. My stomach is starvin and my body shows, for my ribs have appeared clear and bold. Today a little girl skipped by her smile resembled mine. She stopped skip an walked over to me. She offered me five dollars to get something to eat. I went to the Creek to get myself clean. Then I went to the diner to satisfy my hunger. So thank you sweet girl for your my Angel. For without your five dollars I would be no longer.

jetta.ckThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 28 at 9:54 pm:
Great! It's really beautiful; you should just work on creating the stanzas and lines so it's easier to read. Otherwise, however, this is magnificent and you've done a splendid job.

awray0This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 28 at 3:52 pm:
Hey everyone if you like this one you should read Black and Blue it was just approved. It has the emotions that some of you sugested I work on. Please Rate, Comment, Suggest me to your friends. It would mean the world to me.

LoveLikeEpicThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 28 at 11:16 am:
This is super beautiful. I've been homeless twice, and I know exactly how this situation feels. Keep up you're writing, love!

awray0This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jan. 28 at 1:38 pm :
I'm sorry you had to go through that. Hope everything is going good in your life now. I'm been lucky enought to never had to exsperience homelessness. Please read my others and give your feedbacks. As my Grandma says "Theres always room for improvement". 

Nicksamson said...
Jan. 28 at 5:14 am:
A very good and touching poem. Just as brockili said you could use a bit more emotions to give it a more enhancing effect.

Jan. 28 at 1:34 pm :
Thank you for your feedback putting more emotion is something I need to work on. Feel free to read my others and give me your feedback. Anyway to make my stuff better is always a plus.

Nicksamson said...
Jan. 28 at 5:13 am:

Nicksamson said...
Jan. 28 at 5:12 am:

Brockili123This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 27 at 11:31 pm:
Good poem. I think it could really be improved by describing more emotion the old woman felt while being poor... Good Job!

Jan. 27 at 11:56 pm :
Ill have to work on that in my furture poems fill free to read my other ones and give me your opionons on them.