The insanity

I awake once more to a world of sorrow, I look around and all I see are others hoping for no tomorrow.
I go to school and try my hardest, yet others I see lacking the strength to go their farthest.
I find it somewhat funny but I find it rather sad, the hopes of the new generation are dyeing and the old are going mad.
I feel as though I go through the same routine almost every day, every day, day to day. I feel when I awake tomorrow I’ll do the same routine of the past.
I feel like I should run, I feel like should join the crowd and just be done.

I find it somewhat funny yet at the same time I find it rather sad, that the hopes of the new generation are dyeing and the old are going mad.

I see all around me the memories of the forgotten. I look around me and all I see are the days going rotten
I see all the hopes of the hopeless; I see the emotions of the emotionless. Children running in storm freezing and coatless. I see the children lay in the street they slowly are dying, they are lying motionless.
I see pain building in the young and old, I see the anger building making their souls strung up and cold.

I know we all are going insanity, but the truth is we only have ourselves to blame.
I know we all are going insane, and the truth is we only have ourselves to blame.
The truth is we only have ourselves to blame.

. said...
Mar. 31, 2013 at 1:08 pm:
Hi! This is absolutely wonderful. It IS somewhat funny. It's funny how much people take things for granted, and yet look around.. what do you see? Insanity. The word is going mad just like the old. And people don't seem to care. They are more concerned with what to wear and why are we eating leftovers for dinner.

TheUnwantedTruthThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 1, 2013 at 1:57 pm :
Thank you so much for giving me feed back i am so glad you liked this. I'll keep writing.   :D