I still love you... | Teen Ink

I still love you...

By Daniee17 BRONZE, Hemet, California
Daniee17 BRONZE, Hemet, California

God doesnt always give you what you want, not because you dont deserve it, but because you deserve more

You made me happy, and you made me sad. But no matter what you did, you made me glad. When you were my baby, and I Could call you mine. My heart would jump, it was something undefined. I could not yet get it, my head was a mess, you left with no warning, was this your test? You had my heart, and you threw it away. This was the day I wish to never replay. You still run around in my head.. Like a fish out of water, grasping for breath. My heart is not healed, yet I'm playing the field. Never did you think, I'd get over this pain. But believe it or not, you're no longer in my game. You're a squished up memory, that I have never heard. The thoughts of you still remain , but weather or not it's no longer pain. Cause I found someone new, oh is he better than you, he is someone true. But for sure, he is no you... Late at night, I still toss and turn, for the nightmares of you always return. The day you told me it wasn't true the day you stabbed that knife in my back. That was the day, I told my self to never look back.