Orange Grove

Past the humming tractor
Under the edges of sunlight
Tangerine lips and those baby blue eyes
Come after me and my disturbed world
Be apart of my future
Bond me to you
Flannel shirts, that citrus smell
The symmetrical line of our chemistry
Should be one, in the dark soil of this twisted earth

XweienX said...
Feb. 26, 2013 at 3:44 am
While I was reading the first few lines I actually smiled. Haha, it's a nice poem, but what I like the most about this poem is that pinch of sweetness in every line. :)

EPluribusUnumThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This is so beautiful! I love to first line, but really the whole poem was gorgeous! A perfect love poem :)

thatunknownthingThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 12, 2013 at 6:05 am
I loved the way you have described the orange grove! beautiful words used there with good imagery. But i didn't understand the last two lines clearly enough. 4.5/5!

RarelyJadedThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 2, 2013 at 12:23 am
Umm... Lol for some reason this seems very sexual too me but I don't think you meant it that way. It's very good, comment on one of my poems, plz?

HeatherSemb said...
Thanl you guys! (:

kaitlynisweird said...
I love it. It's emotional and the imagery you used really painted a picture in my head.

Kris_10 said...
I love this! i soon as i read it, someone immideatly came to mind. thats how much of a picture it painted for me. great job!

Hamzawaseem said...
really nice work!

CowgirlBri replied...
Jan. 24, 2013 at 10:56 am
I really love this, it has such deep emotion embedded in it.