The Academic Bloodline

Drown out the fluidus fawn, the deer of dramatized thought
Read!
Read!
Standardize the enterprise of the mind and interpret nothing at all.
But tell us, tell me, I need it
Tell me a crashing market of work and a free world on the decline won't affect my mind
Lie to me, Lie!
A higher education that matters
Yes!
Yes!
Oh, how I wish I weren't mad;
Why do they not see as I?

StarlitSunriseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 17, 2013 at 5:43 pm:
  I really like the fact that you got so worked up with this. I share a lot of the same feelings, so I understand the frustration you are conveying and admire the raw emotion you were able to capture. The title for this is very well chosen. In addition, I appreciate the natural flow of your words. This is one of the few poems where I feel like I can really ‘hear’ it in my head. Great work!

nmk1128 replied...
Feb. 17, 2013 at 6:36 pm :
Thanks for your feedback (: and I'm really glad you enjoyed this poem. Feel free to read the others if you'd like. ( I know commenting on them is a lot, but knowing someone is reading my work means a lot on it's own. )

StarlitSunriseThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. replied...
Feb. 18, 2013 at 4:15 pm :
I have actually read all of them. :) They are very good. Would you mind commenting on one of mine?