Death by the Insult

I suffer death by the insult, i wont conversate nor will i consult, if you choose to disrespect my with...an insult,

i am not a hero, but nor am i a zero, you must be a fool, to think that im the tool, to except your lonely insults, and just sit and talk, you will face my fury, ill leave your vision blury, there will be no hospital bill, because your insults sent me out for the kill,
I suffer death by the insult, i wont conversate nor will i consult, when you bother me...with your insults,

you`ll bite your tongue, or you`d better run, because iim here to deliver, your one last horror filled shiver, even if you use all your might, the struggle will end because of your fright, there wont even be a fight, i wont lift a finger, i wont even flinch, yet ill keep hurting you inch by inch, i wont stop no matter your cult, youll will suffer, Death by the insult.

RarelyJadedThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I loved this! Death by the insult, what a concept:). I'm kind of frightened now, though... Were you angry when you wrote this? :)

Lawless-FlameRose replied...
at a certain person you have nothing to worry about