Lord... I pray for now and the future

Please lord, forgive me of my ways from the past present and future.

I look around with eye's half open. All I see is hopes shot down and spirits broken.
In the streets is constant war,
And with constant war constantly families are torn.

Please lord, please open our eyes wide open so we may truly see. Please lord help us stop the insanity of now and the future.

I try my best to be as smart as I can.
I am often bewildered by all that I fail to understand.
I am not strong I'm not robust and definitely not virile.
I am weak, but i know the lord is here to be my hero.

Please lord, give me wisdom. Please lord give me strength for now and the future....

Thank you for all that you do from now to then...
In Jesus name I pray amen.

AnInklingThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
yesterday at 5:29 pm:
Beautiful and very true! Only one note that you might want to capitize "Lord".

Abstract..in..minor.disfuctionThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 12:26 pm :
will do thanks :)

emtpchris said...
Jan. 20 at 3:20 pm:
Absolutely amazing! I am inspired that an adolescent can truly fathom both the problems of this world and God's grace in it!

KimKendrickThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 19 at 1:52 pm:
I love the religious connection. I'm not religious, but I appreciate the way you tied all the pieces together like that, it's very thought provoking. Love it

TeedybearThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 19 at 1:36 pm:
its really good. good job  

cookiemonsterlovespieThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jan. 19 at 1:32 pm:
Wow. You can really write. It's well phrased. And I love it. :) Keep writing like this