the nice boy in my life

Happy is the feeling you and I both have felt when we're together the feeling of the bond between us. It's funny because I ask you to write a poem an you write "Cool songs relax people when I'm with you" I add "When I am with you I let my heart free, When I relax I am with you and you make me happy". Then we both smile while I blush and see the smile on your face. When I smile I feel so happy . When I hug you I am so happy after I had a bad day or when you have a bad day. We hug then you smile and then I smile and giggle because I've always love the hugs you give me and I give you because I still love you.

L.E.Liza101This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
yesterday at 3:10 pm:
I really like this poem.

KassandraMichelle263451This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 11:33 am :
Thanks it's about a guy I used to know and I used to trust him but he let me down so, I try to remeber the good and happy thought I had with him