i was wandering

why is it that guys always try to hurt us, like one minute its i love you then the next its i hate you and i never want to see you again. why cant a guy just take a girl for appearance on the inside and not just look on the outside. i mean girls look at both cant guys do the same for once. I AM TIRED OF BEING A GUYS TEST SUBJECT.

Penn-State-UniversityThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 10, 2013 at 5:29 pm:
For the most part this is true, but it's also true the other way around. It goes both ways.

satanschildThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
today at 3:34 pm :
Your right it does go both ways but guys tend to do it more often, cause they want more than one girl and can't have more than one, so they go and cheat on you. Yeah you are correct girls can do it to