You and me, I promise | Teen Ink

You and me, I promise

By Tulip65 BRONZE, Brewster, Massachusetts
Tulip65 BRONZE, Brewster, Massachusetts

It's been more then 9 months and he is my life line. He holds the key to my heart and even to my soul that's because he is my soul mate, my other half.If he left now I'd be dead inside once again, he saved my life and is now my prized possesion. We both have problems but we get through them together and that is only possible because we are each others best friends each others soul mates. He's the one and he always has been since day one when our eyes locked onto eachother. I just didn't see it then but now if he were to leave my life I know that I would drown in my own sorrow. He was there when I needed him the most and he still is and I hope that he always will be. I tell him everyday that I love him forever and always with all my heart and soul and with everything I've got and I mean it I promise. I never thought that I'd find someone like him but he's in my messed up life and he makes it all worth wild and I want to live because of him. He is my soul mate and I am his other half as well and one day he will ask that question and I will say yes and then next comes the "I do's." He will always be in my life and I will always be in his I promise with my life no matter what happens we can and will get through everything that life throws at us.

I was inspired to write this because of my wonderful boyfriend of nine months and thirteen days who I love with all of my heart and soul. we have our ups and downs but every healthy relationship does. He is the key to my soul and heart and he will always hold my life safely in his hands. It feels like we've known eachother for our entire lives we are as close as anyone can get even in just the amount we've been together. It is not puppy dog love it is actual true honest love that is undescribable but is possible. I love you so so much baby forever and always with all of my heart and soul no matter what happens you are my soul mate and I am yours.