Incomplete Story

Hey! Time for a story,
But promise me not to be sorry,
As the tale is sad,
But that does not make it bad.

There was once a lad,
Who always seemed sad,
B'cause no friend, he had,
Too much anxiety he had.

lilredd7 said...
Oct. 19 at 9:13 am:
I love figuring out a nd using my imagination for writing mainly because I'm a writer my self  

Jade.I.AmThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 24 at 2:31 pm:
Hmmmm....tbh I'm not one for things that rhyme with the same sound all throughout.....especially when u repeat words.....:) just being honest

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 21 at 11:52 am:
I love the intrigue but the repitition of "he had" kind of made my tongue a little uncomfortable as I recited it...but overall a nice piece...

HamzawaseemThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 22 at 11:12 pm :
thank you :D

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Apr. 24 at 5:00 am :
You're welcome!

Mackentosh said...
Apr. 20 at 2:01 pm:
A small child, perhaps neglected or an orphan, lacks a true friend and suffers from anxiety. Interesting... :) Sparks my curiousity!

joejinnyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 18 at 3:34 am:
an incomplete story of lonliness. but wonderful poem

AbbaDabbaDooThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 12 at 7:46 am:
Pretty and curious. Thank you for writing it. You have a gift!

KayleneB said...
Apr. 4 at 1:08 pm:
It's wonderful the way you wrote this to have an ambiguous ending

FallenoutofgraceThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 1 at 3:08 pm:
your extremly talented, and amazing keep it up

moet14 said...
Mar. 31 at 4:39 am:
Your very talented  

Anathema-EquinoxThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 24 at 11:54 pm:
I like this poem because it makes you think. It makes you think of what the completed version of this poem would be. But since every person is different, people who read this poem will come up with different endings .

Sabeen_YameenThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 19 at 5:21 am:
You know what....? it's fab! :)

Sparkle1popsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 17 at 11:02 am:
I really like the common theme of this poem. It sticks out strongly. The picture very well acompanies the poem. 

cookiemonster24This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 12 at 12:51 pm:
I wonder what is it about? But it was rally good. Use of words is very amusing.

Feb. 10 at 1:24 pm:
I like this, but the last two linee have the same ending and that makes it sound kind of repetitive. 

baileyanne said...
Jan. 15 at 2:22 pm:
I love how you leave the end up to peoples imagination.. very clever:)

MysticLady said...
Jan. 7 at 12:07 am:
Nice comment. Anyway i thought this poem reminded me of a friend but it was pretty good so yeah..... thanks again

UnicornFart replied...
Jan. 7 at 6:52 am :
hey mystic its me 4..u promised to email me but u never did..anyway i just quitted on TI and am using my cousin's email to post here... but u know my own email,dont you?   sorry hamzawaseem :P ur poems real good

HamzawaseemThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 7 at 12:04 am:
:P...............................