Pakistan of Youth

Pakistan! my dear homeland,
You do not need to worry,
For one day you will stand,
In the row of peace and glory.

Though the present condition is bad,
And corruption is prevailing everywhere,
But you need not be sad,
As we will spread joy everywhere.

We, the youth, have the power,
Power to prove our noble claim,
We are the perfume of your flower,
We will bring you everlasting fame.

Then you will be proud,
Of the progress you'll make,
And by prosperity, you'll shroud,
We will die for your sake!

MeggieMills said...
This is very good ! Ma Sha'a Allah! You are a very goo writer. Someday you will make Pakistan proud for sure!

Jade.I.AmThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I like this a lot....to me it's a story of redemption! Good job XD btw u use that pic a lot ;)

Nico956This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Woow this one is good too :) I like it very much.  

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Apr. 21, 2013 at 11:59 am
I always love it when someone is so patriotic about Pakistan! Nice poem! Post more!

joejinny said...
Apr. 18, 2013 at 3:26 am
excellent patriotic poem i've ever heard .liked it

Sonza said...
may d whole country read it!!

Sonza said...
may d whole country read it!!!

AbbaDabbaDoo said...
Apr. 12, 2013 at 7:45 am
Amazing! You are the best poet I've ever seen on here!

BlurAngelThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 11, 2013 at 5:35 am
very well expressed.. really good...  

romanticpoet said...
Apr. 9, 2013 at 3:37 am
hope for the best ! ! ! only guys like u can heal pakistan

SLim_SHaDyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 30, 2013 at 6:58 am
Nice work man. Its a very important and very necessary message you are spreading. Well done.

mary_blue356 said...
Feb. 24, 2013 at 6:08 am
This is a rare gem. I hardly see or hear youth expressing their deep love for their country. Most are under the spell of colonial mentality, so this is such a nice work!  I feel you whenever I read this. :)) Good Job!  

Sabeen_Yameen said...
Feb. 19, 2013 at 5:37 am
I wish the same bro! 

The_girl_at_her_desk said...
Feb. 15, 2013 at 4:28 am
really nice....quite patriotic....such are hard to find these days....

Sparkle1popsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
It's kinda got a national anthem thign going there lol. The rhyming is great!

baileyanne said...
i love how you show the views of the youth because not very often are the youthful voices heard!

loveshersheys said...
Jan. 15, 2013 at 10:23 am
I like how you have potrayed the patriotism of the youth! good work..

country-cutey said...
i like this one alot and how the rhyming isnt very forced in this one

DestroyedHeartThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 10, 2013 at 12:37 am
I really like  very intersting

Zoya_Khan said...
Jan. 7, 2013 at 6:04 am
This is really very nice... Our country will be proud of us one day (I.A.) :) :) :)