Pakistan of Youth

Pakistan! my dear homeland,
You do not need to worry,
For one day you will stand,
In the row of peace and glory.

Though the present condition is bad,
And corruption is prevailing everywhere,
But you need not be sad,
As we will spread joy everywhere.

We, the youth, have the power,
Power to prove our noble claim,
We are the perfume of your flower,
We will bring you everlasting fame.

Then you will be proud,
Of the progress you'll make,
And by prosperity, you'll shroud,
We will die for your sake!

MeggieMillsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 1:03 pm:
This is very good ! Ma Sha'a Allah! You are a very goo writer. Someday you will make Pakistan proud for sure!

Jade.I.AmThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
yesterday at 2:35 pm:
I like this a lot....to me it's a story of redemption! Good job XD btw u use that pic a lot ;)

Nico956This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
yesterday at 1:53 pm:
Woow this one is good too :) I like it very much.  

SaphiraBrightscalesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 21 at 11:59 am:
I always love it when someone is so patriotic about Pakistan! Nice poem! Post more!

joejinny said...
Apr. 18 at 3:26 am:
excellent patriotic poem i've ever heard .liked it

SonzaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 14 at 2:37 pm:
may d whole country read it!!

Apr. 14 at 2:36 pm:
may d whole country read it!!!

AbbaDabbaDooThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 12 at 7:45 am:
Amazing! You are the best poet I've ever seen on here!

BlurAngelThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 11 at 5:35 am:
very well expressed.. really good...  

romanticpoetThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 9 at 3:37 am:
hope for the best ! ! ! only guys like u can heal pakistan

SLim_SHaDyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 30 at 6:58 am:
Nice work man. Its a very important and very necessary message you are spreading. Well done.

mary_blue356This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 24 at 6:08 am:
This is a rare gem. I hardly see or hear youth expressing their deep love for their country. Most are under the spell of colonial mentality, so this is such a nice work!  I feel you whenever I read this. :)) Good Job!  

Sabeen_YameenThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 19 at 5:37 am:
I wish the same bro! 

The_girl_at_her_deskThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 15 at 4:28 am:
really nice....quite patriotic....such are hard to find these days....

Sparkle1popsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 10 at 1:21 pm:
It's kinda got a national anthem thign going there lol. The rhyming is great!

baileyanneThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 15 at 2:28 pm:
i love how you show the views of the youth because not very often are the youthful voices heard!

loveshersheysThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 15 at 10:23 am:
I like how you have potrayed the patriotism of the youth! good work..

country-cuteyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 12 at 12:45 pm:
i like this one alot and how the rhyming isnt very forced in this one

DestroyedHeartThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 10 at 12:37 am:
I really like  very intersting

Zoya_KhanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 7 at 6:04 am:
This is really very nice... Our country will be proud of us one day (I.A.) :) :) :)