Rainbow

The rainbow appears but not often,
Giving an upbeat to the beauty,
The hearts of the people soften,
As they exclaim, "What a beauty!"

abcxyzThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 2:53 am:
Short and sweet..

Jade.I.AmThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 20 at 1:58 pm:
hmmm did you mean to repeat "beauty"? anyways, i liked the dialogue happening in this. interesting! XD

BlurAngelThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 7 at 2:51 pm:
Loved it.. short and sweet...

FallenoutofgraceThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 4 at 3:05 pm:
short, sweet amazing to the last word

KayleneBThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 4 at 1:12 pm:
Brilliant (:

gossamergirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 3 at 5:19 pm:
Beautiful, truely beautiful. Keep up the good work. :)

Sunny225LuvsHugsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 24 at 4:02 pm:
beatuful and delightful ..... love how you kept it simple, still got the whole thought out......

Sparkle1popsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 17 at 11:00 am:
This one is okay. It feels very repetitive when you use the word beautiful twice. the poem is to small for that. 

in.this.momentThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 15 at 12:58 am:
really beautiful

MonicaaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 12 at 12:03 pm:
I Love How It's Short And Simple But Yet Beautiful <3 Nice Job :)

loveshersheysThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 16 at 11:17 am:
beautifully written poem. I love it!

baileyanneThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 15 at 2:31 pm:
Short, sweet, and simple! Love it!

MysticLadyThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 6 at 11:41 pm:
Im in an organization for girls called the Rainbow Girls and this is very touching to me. its really good. May i show it to some of my friends in my organization?