Rainbow

The rainbow appears but not often,
Giving an upbeat to the beauty,
The hearts of the people soften,
As they exclaim, "What a beauty!"

abcxyz said...
Apr. 22, 2013 at 2:53 am:
Short and sweet..

Jade.I.AmThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
hmmm did you mean to repeat "beauty"? anyways, i liked the dialogue happening in this. interesting! XD

BlurAngelThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Loved it.. short and sweet...

FallenoutofgraceThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
short, sweet amazing to the last word

KayleneB said...
Brilliant (:

gossamergirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Beautiful, truely beautiful. Keep up the good work. :)

Sunny225LuvsHugsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 24, 2013 at 4:02 pm:
beatuful and delightful ..... love how you kept it simple, still got the whole thought out......

Sparkle1popsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Feb. 17, 2013 at 11:00 am:
This one is okay. It feels very repetitive when you use the word beautiful twice. the poem is to small for that. 

in.this.momentThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Feb. 15, 2013 at 12:58 am:
really beautiful

Monicaa said...
Feb. 12, 2013 at 12:03 pm:
I Love How It's Short And Simple But Yet Beautiful <3 Nice Job :)

loveshersheys said...
Jan. 16, 2013 at 11:17 am:
beautifully written poem. I love it!

baileyanne said...
Short, sweet, and simple! Love it!

MysticLady said...
Im in an organization for girls called the Rainbow Girls and this is very touching to me. its really good. May i show it to some of my friends in my organization?