My Guide | Teen Ink

My Guide

By SSSplatters PLATINUM, Plainview, Minnesota
SSSplatters PLATINUM, Plainview, Minnesota

"What does not kill you makes you stronger!" or
"Your only limits are the ones you set on yourself" Love doesn't bring happiness, happiness can just happens to be found easier where there is love-- Sam

You can let your conscience be your guide but my Lord would be better. Goodness will permeate all who follow his words to the letter. In a world of sin and treachery, my guide shows me peaceful divinity. To those that are smart will not look with their eyes, but with their hearts for the trinity.

It is true there is no denial his laws are final, yet to those who do adhere happiness will be near. Though right and wrong may be unclear my guide will help you persevere. Never would sins interfere if you realize my guide is here. Near of far, expression soft or hard, follow my guide because he is on your side.

So to his children I do plea look to my guide when in need. Be aware that you have been spared and only because he made life unfair. If you follow my guide, then you will be ready come to his kingdom in your life’s eve. Be wary my friend the demons were sent before you were born and shall tempt of kind to sin forever more.
Trust me and follow this guide forever more.

I might have been a tomboy all my life but, It doesn't mean I can't be an amazing writer of delicate poems now!

on Aug. 6 2013 at 10:28 am

Thank you it's means all lots to me it's a great honor for someone who got work in the magizine and editor's choice to like my work!

on Aug. 4 2013 at 9:59 pm
Jade.I.Am ELITE, Fishers, Indiana

“If you're losing your soul and you know it, then you've still got a soul left to lose”
― Charles Bukowski

So true. I like your stuff, it's inspiring and full of God, so that's cool.....keep on writing :)