Flying with my soul

Wings are treasure bigger than gold. If you have wig sing in their presence or show to the world from the sky who dare look up from below. But my wings won't fly so they are useless like sliver. Because of this I keep my hidden so no one can see.They are dead or perhaps broken I am not really sure. Lost in thought of never being able to fly while everyone off and I far behind. So I cut my wings and buries in the soil apart of me was gone but another grew inside. I walk toward the sky with no regrets but with laughter of the happiness I felt to let myself be open to the world. But without knowing I was flying off the ground on my own.

MaldivianThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 9:16 pm:
very good ....keep up the good work

Got99ProblemsButMyFaithAintOneThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I really do like this poem and the pic. The only thing I'd say is to proof read it again. Found some simple mistakes. Other than that, Nice Work!

AhtmahKhalsaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Very Good! I Love It! :)

WORDFREAK1This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Dec. 30, 2012 at 11:13 am:
It is a great poem and I just wanna say that I always could tell you were an angel. Good job

TeedybearThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nice poem i love great job