Come Find Me This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

There will come a day
when the light will find you
and you will sigh no more.
I will be there in the fields of heaven,
gathering fistfuls of lavender for safekeeping.
Come find me.
I will wait.

LoudDreamerThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
very beautiful, no doubt in my mind that your sister would be proud of your writing.

ladybugsrockThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Dec. 29, 2012 at 11:21 am:
OMG. Just OMG. That is so incredibly uplifting and inspirational. The coolest part about this poem is that once you have read it, it starts meaning more to you after you think about it and put it into your own situation. Wow you are incredibly talented. AMAZING WORK:) Come check out some of my work as well! I would appreciate it!

irishlass317This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Dec. 29, 2012 at 2:30 am:
Oh. mygosh. I can even express to you how breathtaking this is. The simplicity and simpleness of it make it so beautiful and amazing!!!