Reality

What is it that makes us real?
Is it what we see, or what we feel?
Could it be just the fact that we’re here?
Fighting for justice, fighting through fear.

Am I real because you see me?
Is this the was it has to be?
Because maybe I’m not real at all.
I’m just an answer to a silent call.
Am I a lie, that’s stuck in your mind?
If they looked for me, what would they find?

Am I lost, is that why no one cares?
Even when my soul to them I bare
Am I insignificant like the way I feel?
Or is it just because I don’t know how to be real?

MonsterGirl2000This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 4 at 4:11 pm:
very good!!

nightrunner23This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jan. 4 at 4:14 pm :
Thanks you!!!

ILuvBritishBoysThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jan. 8 at 11:44 am :
Wow I love the way you write your poems. Ive just finished reading all of them and they are magnificent. This one is really very good:)  

kyramcnThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 4 at 4:00 pm:
This is awesome, I love it! Would you mind checking out some of my stuff :)

Jan. 4 at 4:04 pm :
No problem, I'll check you out now. The other poem of mine that I think you'll like is paradise.