Don't This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

By , San Bruno, CA
Don't look at me like that,
With your dilated pupils.
Don't talk to me like that,
With that breath that makes me choke.
Don't touch me with that hand
That trembles uncontrollably.
Don't tell me about your day
In that shaky, urgent voice.
Don't listen to our conversation
And attempt to answer.
Don't walk into the house
Like nothing ever happened.
Don't tell us to
Never speak of it again.
And don't ask for my forgiveness,
Although I know you never would.

JettaWintryThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
today at 11:09 am:
Captivating!! Wonderful! (: Really reminds me of a lot of people in my life, literally or not. Great job!! THere's nothing to critique. (: Congratulations on making the magazine as well!

sadesddThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 28 at 12:36 pm:
I can relate this poem to a person to, it really is relatable. Great job on this:)

HiddengoldTeeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
This really reminds me of someone I know great work!