Life Of Shackles And Chains

I live day to day saying and doing everything always feeling the same, now I'm starting to think there must be some way that i can change.....

This Life Of Shackles And Chains!

Some and most live being criticized but there are the few who are born above and the few that are able to rise above this horrible wretched life, while the rest of us below just realize....

Its a Life Of Shackles And Chains!

This life for most is hard and long. most of us ask the question what did i do wrong? oh its just a simple answer really we are just born into the binds and bonds oh...

BORN INTO A LIFE OF SHACKLES AND CHAINS!

We has humans born into a world of sadness and tears were yet born to conquer our problems, troubles and fears. Most of all we has humans we meant to and always will PERCIVERE!

THROUGH THIS LIFE OF SHACKLES AND CHAINS!

emtpchris said...
Jan. 20 at 3:36 pm:
I absolutely love the spirit in your poetry! How it always comes from behind and rises above! Your thoughts are so masterful, once again clean up the spelling and you are really on your way to incredible writing! Ex. Persirvierence= Perserverence... has = as  otherwise absolutely awesome!

farah9723This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Dec. 28, 2012 at 8:52 am:
woow thats amazing ... pretty sad though but thats the truth !! good job :)

Zoya_KhanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Dec. 28, 2012 at 8:51 am:
This poem is very well-written and gives a very nice message... Good Job!!!

Cailen.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I really like this. It sounds like you've been through some tough stuff and did an amazing job putting it into words.

TheUnwantedTruthThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Dec. 27, 2012 at 3:38 pm :
thanks i have but u know what they say experance makes the best writieng so i put in words but i didint want it all to be abou my troubles i wanted it to be overcoming them :D so thanks