Sleep at night. | Teen Ink

Sleep at night.

By lilwriter SILVER, Martinez, California
lilwriter SILVER, Martinez, California

"why worry about the future, when you can barely get through the present?"
"I never regret my decisions because i can make anything happen, its a mind set not a lifestyle."

Let me start with the facts, for those who act like its all on track, wrong all you need is a small crack to make a train wreck or a ship sink, lost in the darkness like the minds of prisoner in the brink. Think, if I was stupid how could I blink, or put paper to ink an make a soul sing. Feeling like I got the championship ring, really it's just me an my self esteem. The number one team, a perfect match like crispy and cream. By the way this is me relieving steam, ether this or scream till the walls lean. I'm not talking about situations were you can say no, my hearts the core my brain the volcano. Words spill pronto, money on the way like I'm following the rainbow. I'm just saying though, I've held my head and dropped it faster then a bag of lead. Because of the times I wasn't fed plus me wanting to be dead, now I leave misery in bed since in the end we all wait for the I love you to send, Maybe this is something you red, to me this is Something I bred. Words on the paper or words to the mic, no matter the face or color, we all sleep at night.

Been awhile.