I'd Like to dissapear

I'd Like to disappear sometimes
Just like the morning moon
I'd drift into eternity
to shed life's endless gloom

I must be here for something though
I'll have to find my way
Through broken dreams and memories that people throw away

I'll walk along this lonely road and at the end I'll find
a place devoid of problems,
and that is where I'll hide

I'd like to disappear sometimes
Just like my trust in you.
A tested love, a broken dream,
Survivors are so few.

IMSteelThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 12 at 2:39 pm:
Very good rhymes, interesting wording.  I like it!

AbigailElizabethThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 7 at 6:02 pm:
beautiful! love it!

jetta.ckThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 6 at 5:23 pm:
Loved it! It was really unique and although it was short, it seemed like a "revenge" type of poem if you know what I mean. Great job, though! I enjoyed it. (:

MoniS said...
Jan. 2 at 8:16 pm:
sooooooooooo good

Rebel_without_a_causeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jan. 2 at 8:24 pm :
hahaha thanks Moni :)  

londongirl90This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 2 at 7:18 pm:
Really good :) I liked it

Jan. 2 at 7:20 pm :
hahaha thanks :)

Elizabeth-of-rohanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jan. 2 at 8:33 pm :
Pretty good. :)

Wille replied...
Jan. 4 at 7:36 pm :
Very nicely written. Full of passion and feeling. Keep it up!