bittersweet memories. | Teen Ink

bittersweet memories.

By kelsey_g SILVER, Dallas, Georgia
kelsey_g SILVER, Dallas, Georgia

at the end of the day, you can either focus on whats tearing you apart.. or whats keepnig you together. <3

Our memories are stuck inside my head. Every single one, from the 3 years of us. I miss saying that... I miss us. But you don't. It was so easy for you to cut me off and let me go.. that was obvious to me. Why me? Why out of the billions of people that are alive on this earth, why did I have to meet you? Why did I have to date you? Why, why, why, did I have to fall in love with you? Fall, fall in what? Yes, I said it. And that is what I meant. I was in, I am in love with you. I miss telling you that everyday. Do you ever regret pushing me away? Probably not. Why is it that, I still have hope that you will come back? Do I, do I want you back? No.. no I don't, do I? I want to not want you, but it feels like I need you. You complete me. You treated me like a joke, then left me like it was funny. But you know what, its not. I hope one day you learn... You made my whole world turn, upside down.. I want you to know my hurt, no. I don't. I hope she makes you as happy as you made me. Who ever she may be, please, I'm begging you to remember everything i have ever told you, and remember no one will ever love you as much as me.