Alopicia Totalis

I'm different.
For a few reasons actually,
I'm more mature for my age..
I'm more insecure than any other person
But most importantly I have no hair
I get targeted and left alone in despair.
Some of you may not know what this is so let me inform you:
Alopecia Total-is is when you lose your hair; eyebrows, eyelashes, hair on your head, etc.
Now before you all judge:
To Girls, imagine yourself what you would do with no hair.
As if you woke up one morning without hair.
Well, that's exactly how it is for me everyday.
I hate when girls say they hate their hair..
They wouldn't understand how quickly I would take it from them.
I see with girls with gorgeous locks
Right then my mind is blocked.
So insecure
Yet nobody to let out to.
People say I'm brave for doing this
Then why don't I feel it?
When I look at myself,
I see myself as an outcast
People judge when they don't understand..
People tell me all the time,
"At least I have hair.."
It hurts.
What makes it even more weird is that i run my long fingers through silky hair of a stranger.
I can't walk out the door bald..
I hate the looks, the eyes bulging with stares.
People make me feel like I'm from a zoo.
Guys never like me for me..
I'm weird, strange; nova.
It is so hard for me to go to High School,
or even anywhere in public..
I would never grant this on any other person, for it brings emotional pain which i wouldn't cast on the person who I may not get along with the best.
One of the motto's that keep me going is:
NEVER SAY NEVER. -Justin Bieber<3

Wings10FeetTall said...
This is amazing, BILAFS! You're one of the best poets I've ever read. And I know that you're beautiful. :)

BelieveInLoveAtFirstSightThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
That was such a sweet comment, and it literally made my day! :') Thank you soo much! It means the world to me, it really does. I am so glad I could get this out to more people to see. Would you mind refrencing others to it?

Wings10FeetTall replied...
Not in the slightest.

Wings10FeetTall replied...
Not a problem.

Aug. 26, 2013 at 11:50 am
Thank you so much! It means a lot to me. (:

Wings10FeetTall replied...
Sure. :) Hey, I've got a q couple of questions about this, if you don't mind.

Not at all! Ask away. :)

Wings10FeetTall replied...
Okay. So, does the Alopicia Totalis only affect girls? Also, does all of your hair fall out at once, or will it come out in clumps over time the way it does for cancer paniets? And, finally, is it just the hair on your head or also the hair on the rest of your body?

Hair on your head, eyebrows, etc. Not pubes.. lol. It comes out in clumps, and it affects both males and females

Wings10FeetTall replied...
Oh, okay. Thanks!

Wings10FeetTall replied...
Hey, do you ever go into the General Chat?

I do, but not that often.

Wings10FeetTall replied...
Aw, dang. :( I was hoping to talk to you live. What about the TI forums?

Tell me when you are on and hopefully I can get on in time to talk to you live. If you have any further questions, just ask away!(: Don't be shy!!

Truth_and_Love said...
This is beautiful! You are beautiful! This is a beautiful piece! I saw this in the chat, and you should be proud! This piece is so touching. I feel for you, girl. Keep up the writing. 

This really means the world to me. I love getting comments like this. *_* <33 Thank you so much! <3 :")

the-earth-between-our-toesThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Aug. 12, 2013 at 10:02 am
This gives a really good message out. You should be proud

Aug. 12, 2013 at 10:08 am
I should be proud? :")

WhenYouCantSleepAtNightThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
I love it. Flat out. ;D 

Awwww really? <33 Thank you so much! :")