Colours

If the sky is blue,
Than what's the ocean?
Sometimes I have no clue,
My mind goes to the pink cotton candy,
so fluffy and sticky,
sometimes its so tricky,
I peel the rotten orange and I feel sorry,
nobody watanted it,
might as well see Mari,
Purple i find, is like a bruising,
though many like the colour,
Life's all so confusing,
Grey is like the fog in the forest,
We're blinded, no light,
let's sing the chorus!
Gold as the dusk and dawn i see,
I lay silently watching,
And I make a wish to be free.

Zach_MThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 3:23 pm:
Creative!! I enjoyed this... you had fun with this one. I could tell!! I like it.. it brought a smile across my face.

AugustSummerFlingThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Mar. 31 at 3:44 am:
this was cute :) I liked how the words flow.. It's like a multicolored beaded chain and it lightens the mood :) good job :)

LariElaineThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Mar. 31 at 6:49 pm :
thank you, i appreciate it :)

LanguageLivityStanzaThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 30 at 5:20 pm:
pretty good! i like the element of describing and the symbolism of the colours

Mar. 31 at 6:48 pm :
thank you so much