Lost Hope

Look in my eyes,
What do you see?
Tears?
Fear?
No,
No more,
Because no they are,
Replaced by hope,
The hope that I lost for a while,
But now I'm back with it,
Because I know it will lead me to the light,
To a place that is so bright,
Before I got it back,
It was like living with no air,
I started to think,
"I'll never get there",
When you said,
"God is fair",
When you said,
"He answers prayers",
It hurt a lot,
And I thought,
"What about my prayers?",
I thought,
"Maybe He doesn't even care",
So I cried and cried,
I felt so tired,
I was sick of this life,
But now I realize,
I was wrong,
I was so wrong,
To think "He doesn't love me",
But why wouldn't He love me?
I've been failing for so long,
Because He knows that I'm strong,
But I got it wrong,
I lost all my hope,
But no more,
No more,
I'm back with all hope,
I'm back with my faith,
At this time,
I can't find any way,
So I pray,
Everyday,
Hoping that someday,
He'll answer my prayers,
And say,
"Here's your dream,
Now live it your own way!!!"

UniquePerspective said...
today at 7:21 pm:
Love it! I think we've all been there, keep your head up :)

ForeverMysteryThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 29 at 8:10 am:
You are a very inspirational poet. I love your work and keep writing.!!!

Zoya_KhanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Jan. 29 at 9:18 pm :
Thanks :) :) :)  

HamzawaseemThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 13 at 8:20 am:
the theme is great and the flow is good. nice work! keep it up

Jan. 13 at 8:20 am :
Thanks :) :) :)

MonsterGirl2000This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jan. 4 at 11:49 am:
nice you have a lot of hope keep it up

Jan. 4 at 12:05 pm :
Thank u so much :) :) :)

Zoya_KhanThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Dec. 23, 2012 at 1:37 am:
@Abeera :) :) :)

Dec. 22, 2012 at 10:29 am:
Thank you so much for your comments and support. Love y'all :) :) :)

AbeeraThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Dec. 17, 2012 at 4:47 am:
The beauty of your words cant be described,and surely He will answer your prayers,infact He is answering....He is very kind,,,MAY He make your path easy for you.AMEEEN.

MavraThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Dec. 19, 2012 at 6:23 am :
You don't know how much hope you give me. I can't thank you enough for what you're doing for me :)

AbeeraThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Dec. 20, 2012 at 12:45 pm :
my dear,i am nothing,i don't think that i am doing something big or great for you,i wish i could,i just pray for you and if my words give you support in any form its all because of God,He gives me pleasure in form of your work and in return He gives you hope in form of my broken words,,,wish to see you always ahead....

Dec. 20, 2012 at 1:26 pm :
It's what you think. I think that God sent you as an ANGEL to support me and give me hope :)

Dec. 21, 2012 at 6:35 am :
I am not worthy of such a big title,but i always respect and value your feelings,and I just want to say I will be always there for you.Innshaa'Allah..no matter we stay together or not,but my  words ,wishes and prayers are always with you.

Dec. 21, 2012 at 7:13 am :
Thank you so much...!!! You ARE worthy of this title :)

Dec. 22, 2012 at 9:27 am :
well,,I understand its your love.and I miss  to congrats you today,so accept my heartiest congratulations on your success in exams.may you get more in future.also congrats your sis from my side.

Dec. 23, 2012 at 1:39 am :
:) :) :) :) :)

InsaneRobThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Dec. 16, 2012 at 10:53 am:
Another inspirational lyrics.....very nice!

Dec. 19, 2012 at 6:11 am :
Thank You So Much...!!!