List of Thing I Don't Understand About the Messed Up World I Call Home

-I don’t understand why they have to ruin books by making them into movies.
-I don’t understand why girls can’t mind their own business
-I don’t understand why every actor becomes a singer
-I don’t understand why the people, who can’t really sing and are auto tuned, get so famous.
-I don’t understand why the Kardashians are famous
-I don’t understand why someone would pierce their tongue
-I don’t understand why someone would feel the need to bully
-I don’t understand why someone would kill themselves
-I don’t understand terrorists
-I don’t understand why people play killing video games and make light of the idea of ripping a life from a soul
-I don’t understand why someone would want to abuse animals or children
-I don’t understand why people have to drink and smoke
-I don’t understand why God built humans so fragile
-I don’t understand why anyone can become a mother; there should be a license that’s harder to get then a driver’s license
-I don’t understand why criminals roam free while innocent people are in prisoned
-I don’t understand why people could be so evil and not even know it because they think they’re right
-I don’t understand why Mr. Krab’s daughter is a whale…
-I don’t understand why God can sit back and watch all this happen

ShadowpomgurlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
today at 11:14 am:
lol dayumm, you so right! heehee :P  

supertigerMMC said...
May 16 at 10:46 pm:
This is all so true!! I love all your work, since I can relate to most of it so easily. Some of these facts are quite amusing as well... I also don't really understand Mr. Krab's daughter either.

WickedWriterThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
May 12 at 7:44 pm:
My teenink family that is :)

JRayeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Apr. 5 at 3:46 pm:
This is so good! I love how you start off with the light-hearted un-understandable things and then show off the deeper meaning. SO amazing! Keep it up :)

Apr. 1 at 6:57 pm:
Thanks guys! apreciate my whole family for reading it!!

EnnaGirl said...
Feb. 13 at 9:28 pm:
LOL i love it!!! its so true XD

swimmergirl3This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!! totally agree with everything :)

EmmettHerculeLaFaveThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
All very true; awesome little work!

IxAMxME said...
That Was AMAZING!

BlindedTearsThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
i loved! and at least ALL of the things people do wonder about! your a great writter keep it up!