Mis Angeles

I've seen two angels pass me by;
I was small and weak and I could not follow.
I've heard broken wings may learn to fly,
But until mine do, here I stay.

I've loved those angels, each at a time,
One was light, one dark, but they both paused for me,
Saying, darling, come with me; I'll help you to climb.
But I was afraid- here I stay.

I've held those angels, in my hands, in my arms.
When they flew on, though, I was left behind.
Each separation ripped holes in my heart.
Unable to mend, here I stay.

Now alone, I've no angels, I have nothing at all.
No comfort, no healing, no security.
Perhaps rising up would've caused me to fall;
But I'll never know - here I stay.

numchuxgirlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Dec. 9, 2012 at 10:43 am:
god boys,dont do that to her  so sweet i could cry!

ShadowpomgurlThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Dec. 9, 2012 at 12:42 pm :
Aww, thanks ya!

RolledthestoneThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Really liked this piece. I've met an angel too who left and was named Lucas. You just have to hold on to the moments you hve with them because you never know when they'll up and moce to Ireland.

Dec. 9, 2012 at 12:41 pm :
Thanks for commenting! You're completely right...hold onto those special moments... :'(