Bucket List This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine.

Eat a dolphin
Graduate. Period.
Kill all the caterpillars in the world
Break a law in all 50 states
(without getting caught … of course)
Marry a lumberjack with neck tattoos
Skydive over the Pacific
Become a vigilante
Bring Gingers out of endangerment
Live in a tree
Drink coffee in every country
Own an anteater
Drive a pink muscle car
Be THAT neighbor
Create a zombie
Win a Big A** Trophy
Show Betty Crocker up
Beat the s*** out of someone with my walker
Die smiling

Beef.This teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Thank you so much! This is easily the best comment I've ever received. I'm really glad I made you laugh, even if it was only a tiny, cynical chuckle.

MckayThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
I have to say THIS IS ONE OF MY FAVORITE POEMS OF ALL TIME ON TEENINK! I love all the things on your bucket list. Most people would be offended. But I think they're hilarious. Awesome poem. I love the Betty Crocker part. 

TheSkyOwesMeRainThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Mar. 18, 2013 at 7:54 pm:
Great job, I love it! All great things to do before you die :P