Darling, Please be Careful | Teen Ink

Darling, Please be Careful

October 30, 2012
By simplicityonpaper GOLD, Ashburn, Virginia
simplicityonpaper GOLD, Ashburn, Virginia
16 articles 0 photos 1 comment

Favorite Quote:
"Let me ask you something. If someone prays for patience, you think God gives them patience? Or does he give them the opportunity to be patient? If he prayed for courage, does God give him courage, or does he give him opportunities to be courageous? If someone prayed for the family to be closer, do you think God zaps them with warm fuzzy feelings, or does he give them opportunities to love each other?" ~Evan Almighty "God"


Dear, please be careful how you walk, someone might think you know exactly what you want, and what would we do then?

and please be careful the way you talk because you might say just the right thing, and what would we do then?

and please be careful who you look at with those big bright shining eyes or they might think you could find something worth while in theirs, and what would we do then?

and honey you better be careful how you smile, you might knock out a few stars the way you shine for miles and miles, and what would we do then?

and please remember that not all are as strong as you and they might want to fall into your arms and never leave, and what would we do then?

Yes, please be careful with the hearts that are given to you because they might think you want to give them yours, and what would we do then?

And please be careful who you say you love because they might love you in return, and what would we do then?