Sharks

If you could examine a globe, and claim that the world is a perfect little design, you are naïve.
For the world has species, such as sharks, in danger of falling asleep forever, and will never be alleviated.
If thou divine sharks were not assailed and brutally skinned alive for their nutritious fins,
Thou august sharks will not be endangered, and not looking upon the homo-sapien race as baleful.

If the astute Homo-sapien race would cease from their blatant disrespect to oh-so-great sharks,
All of thou beautiful, blue sea would be peaceful, and not be barren, as it soon may be.
If the number of sharks were not so brittle,
All of the vast expanse of water, known as the sea, would be attuned with the harmony of balance.
But the song of the sharks is coming to its coda.

If mankind were not a connoisseur of destruction,
Sharks would be bountiful, not constrained in number.
If sharks were simply not hunted anymore,
They would not have a feeling of consternation.

If man did not constantly consume sharks,
The divinity of the endless abyss of water shall remain in its greatness.
If sharks lived on,
The world will not see its demise via the pure stupidity of mankind.

If thy realm of sharks sees its demise,
‘Tis the fault of man.

OcarinaofTImeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Nov. 6, 2012 at 8:28 am:
this peice is copyrighted

Nov. 5, 2012 at 10:49 am:
took me a while to write that one verse

BigSexy said...
I like the line, "If you could examine a globe and claim that the world is a perfect little design, you are naive" because it expsesses how the world is an evil place.

OcarinaofTImeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. replied...
Nov. 5, 2012 at 10:50 am :
thanks, man