dominique This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. This work has won the Teen Ink contest in its category.

I slave under their
Champagne glasses
And Rolex watches
I give myself out
To the people I hate
Praying
That I cannot be
Destroyed
After all.

This work has won the Teen Ink contest in its category. This piece won the May 2013 Teen Ink Poetry Contest.

JRayeThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Well I haven't read this, but now i think I'm going to! This is such a cool poem, well-written, very powerful :) Love it! Great job! :)

asofnowThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. This work has been published in the Teen Ink monthly print magazine. said...
Jun. 17, 2013 at 9:36 am
I'm reading this book! I like the poem and the realtionship to the book!

claryThis teenager is a 'regular' and has contributed a lot of work, comments and/or forum posts, and has received many votes and high ratings over a long period of time. said...
Jun. 14, 2013 at 11:48 am
Its were good,a few words that say alot.

sago2212 said...
Jun. 13, 2013 at 8:35 am
few lines poem ........... but beautiful excellent inspiration from an excellent novel written by an excellent author.