Set me free..

I look at you in despise! I see the hate hidden in your beautiful eyes.. And your gentle lips that speaks only lies.. You talk to me like you have nothing to hide.. I hate you so much! But yet, I melt to you graceful touch, quiver and bow to your elegant rhymes.. When your presence is near I get those heart warming feelings of butterflies and chills rushing down my spine.. But you tricked my heart, took my innocence and left me with no choice. Your taking control of me! Am I letting you? What kind of sorcery is this? Have you bewitched me? But here we are dancing in the limelight of the romance, goading and taunting, teasing and smiling.. Its just me and you gambling on a chance.. How far can we go? How long will this last? I don't know how much more I can take! I'm like a ticking time bomb and I'm on the verge of break.. I cant take this anymore! You have insulted my intelligence, defied my dignity, and underestimated my strength! yes I admit I'm clumsy,sensitive,and a bit dazed. But I have grown strong! I am no longer as fragile as you once set out to seek! You may not have my soul to eat! I'm done with you! You no longer have me in your grasp.. And as I celebrate with glee, I will always remember you and me.. I'm finally torn free from this broken hearted society...

marshmellow391 said...
this is really good